Monday, April 30, 2012

Shopping Hiatus

So I decided to go on a shopping hiatus for one I am relocating to another state. You never truly know how much stuff you have until you decide to move and the fact that I am in the early stages of hoarding doesn't help. I love DIY's and come up with ways to use random items my only problem is I never execute the idea and am stuck with tons of unfinished projects. I also realised that I've done a lot of shopping these past months.I have a weakness for sales and these last couple of week it's been sale after sale. ahhhh! My goal is to shop my closet. I did some spring cleaning/ packing for the move and discovered I have a few some a good amount of clothes w/ tags still attached so I proposed to myself if I purchase an item( not counting past season winter items)and don't use it within 25+ days from purchase day I must return it because I will not use it. I tend to buy clothes in case I go here or there to have them rotting away in my closet. I can turn this Hiatus into a four month challenge. I want to start the challenge @ $100$75 $60 monthly for beauty & fashion. I will admit this month will be challenging because its my birth month but I'm determined to get my spending under control. I figured I can keep a running tab & use savings from past months for current month purchases if needed to.
 Wish me luck my friends,
 Jess



 P.S. I should defintely add a sweet prize @ the end like a designer bag or shoes... Good idea huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment